www.flickr.com

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Score!


I had fun shopping at 5am on Black Friday with my sister. One of the things I bought was a vacuum cleaner. Mine had just broke last week, so I was happy to find one on sale. I don't know who gets vacuum cleaners for Christmas, but I picked one up for myself. As an impulse buy, I picked up a Bissel floor sweeper for $9. It's basically a glorified dust buster with a handle. The handle telescopes to whatever length you need it. When I got it out of the box this morning, the handle was all the way down and it looked like a little child sized vacuum cleaner. A light went off in my head! I put it in the living room and said, "girls look what I got for you, would someone please vacuum that dirt over there?" They were all so excited, and took turns vacuuming my whole house.! We went out for a few hours and as soon as we got home Karianne said, "can I vacuum?" And I let her vacuum the kitchen -again. Lucy ate a snack in the kitchen a little later and got crums on the floor, I said, "Uh, oh, I think I need to vacuum..." and Karianne squealed and ran and got the vacuum and reported for duty immediately!

I'm lovin' it!!

What a bargain for $9! If I had only known, I would have bought the pink one. :-) Man, I could have put that under the Christmas Tree for them!

1 comment:

April said...

you are brilliant!