www.flickr.com

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Mr Stinky Feet



Brent is out of town this weekend. I took the girls to a "Mr. Stinky Feet" concert at the library in south Tulsa. It took 2x as long to get there than I thought because of the traffic. I was expecting to sit on the floor a la story time fashion so I was trying to get there early to get a seat. The Hardesty Public Library is huge, the concert was held in a concert hall with plenty of seating.

It was bitter cold and very windy, it was like a blizzard without the snow. The girls all got out of the van and started sqealing. I was trying to rush them to the library as quickly as possible. Lucy was in the stroller, sucking in her breath, she does that when it is windy. We left poor Amy behind quickly in our rush and I got 3 of them in the door out of the wind and turned to help Amy who was crying, not walking, and her jacket unzipped. There was a family behind her rushing to get in the door too and the mom just scooped her up and kept going and got her in the door for me.

The concert was fun. Lucy really enjoyed it, Karianne was sad because she wasn't picked to go on stage and Amy and Angie had a blast playing with the auditorium seating. I don't think those two ever looked up to notice there was a man singing on the stage! Oh well.
Can't wait for Brent to come home!

No comments: