www.flickr.com

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thursday

"I will trust in Him.
And again, Here I am with the children God gave me"
-Hebrews 2:13



Some more pictures from Yesterday.

Amy and me before surgery.


Our camp in the waiting room


Amy in her PICU room


Amy had a rough night trying to get on top of the pain, still having a lot of pain issues today. She has a spinal headache. I don't even know how a 3 year old deals with that. I had one from spinal fluid leaking after Lucy was born and it was so extremely painful. Pray for her. She's supposed to get up and start walking tonight. We'll see.

Brent and I are exhausted. I didnt realize how stressed and tired I was until I got home last night (Brent stayed the night in the hospital with Amy). When I got home I found out Lucy had gotten a haircut and I was devastated and just wanted to sit down and sob because someone decided to cut Lucys hair! Continue to pray for all of us, thank you!


PS it snowed this morning, a lot! Crazy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Karin and Brent,
Your family is in our thoughts and prayers. I am getting teary reading your posts about Amy. Give her a big hug from Katie. Love, Kris, Christine, & Katie

April said...

gah! who would cut lucy's hair?!?! i would sob too...

still keeping amy in our thoughts. fingers crossed for the walking!!!