www.flickr.com

Sunday, October 19, 2008

"Princess Angel" the hippie



Angie has been having an identity crisis lately; in that she wants to dress to look a certain way and the rest of us don't get it. She has always told us she looks like a princess no matter what she wears so we know she is always coming from the standpoint that she IS a princess.
Saturday she got all dressed and then emptied her jewelry box on herself. She thought she looked very pretty and told us she was a Princess. Angie has very long hair. I had given her two small braids in the front of her head and let the rest hang. She had a circlet of a gold necklace on top of her head and many bracelets and long necklaces. I chuckled and told her she looked like a hippie.
" No I not, I a princess!"

"No you are a hippie"

" I a princess angel"

"that's a good name for a hippie, you look more like a hippie"

Brent even pulled up picture of a hippie on the internet for the girls to see. Everyone agreed Angie looked like a hippie, except her, she insists she looks like a princess angel. You can decided for yourself, but don't tell Angie unless you agree with her.

Today, she put a baby blanket around her waist and another one on her head. She then walked very slowly as she pushed a baby doll stroller. I had no idea what she was trying to be. Karianne informed Angie that she looked like a monster.
Angie flatly denied it and said, "No I not I a faywee (fairy)".

Karianne said, "no you look like a monster"

Angie was getting more upset and told her, "I not a monster, I a faywee!"

Karianne conceded that she may look like Jesus's mommy or a monster but definately not a fairy.

I had to get out of there quick! :-)

1 comment:

April said...

i don't know where you find the time to blog, but i'm so glad you do! such a beautiful family :-)

it's nice to have faces with the names now when maribeth tells me about your girls.