www.flickr.com

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Amy at the zoo


Amy doesn't have much hair but she is proud of what she has, I don't think they ever tried to put hairbows in her hair, and as you know, my girls ALWAYS have hair bows. :-) Every day I pull out something else to put in her hair and she gasps in delight and runs to look in the mirror after I put it on. Here she is proudly sporting her flower hair band. Yesterday I put a little ponytail with a bow in her hair. She loved it, but after I took it out, she was dismayed to see that her hair was still sticking straight up and was very vocal about it and kept trying to comb it down. I wet it and got it to lay flat and she had to look in the mirror to make sure it was acceptable before she went to bed. Definitely a Peak girl!

1 comment:

Just Wedeminute said...

She is so beautiful and she looks adorable in that headband. Congratulations!!!