www.flickr.com

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Pheonix Zoo











The girls and I went with some friends with our local FCC group to the Phoenix Zoo. I am so glad for a GPS because I would have never been able to find it by myself. I had to get on 5 different highways across Phoenix!
It was a beautiful day, the girls had fun, and we made some new friends.


My kids say "CHEESE" but never look at the camera at the same time.




"Momma, GEE AHFF!"



Amy at the Little People Play area



The girls trying very hard to milk a cow.


Karianne and Amy at the petting zoo. I tried to get a picture of Angie petting a goat. I told her to go pet a certain big goat and she just stared at it. I said, "Go on, pet the goat so I can get a picture of you. She looked at me and said, "mom, it's pee peeing." Sure enough. Angie wasn't interested in petting goats after that.



Riding a camel with our friends.



Yes, that's Lucy climbing in to an Aligator pond while Momma takes a picture. Just kidding, I didn't actually see any Gators...

No comments: