www.flickr.com

Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

We went to my sister Debbie's house for Thanksgiving. Our girls just love their cousins and had a great time with them. Debbie did all the cooking- well she did trust me with the green beans which has always been a family tradition since I am notorious for not being able to cook very well. :-) The food was great, I had seconds on the green beans! :-)



After dinner we went to the Old Mill. I was hoping to get some family pictures for a Christmas Card but it was a little too dark already, so we just had fun.

On Black Friday, Debbie and Abigail got up at 4 am for the sales. That was a little early for me, but I did manage to get Brent up and out the door with me at 7am for a little shopping. Of course, that was late compared to everyone else who had been up hours before, so everything I wanted was already sold out, oh well.

No comments: