www.flickr.com

Monday, November 30, 2009

Karianne bakes

I am behind on my blogging. Karianne's birthday was last monday. She wanted to make her own cake so she did. I put it together and iced it, but she mixed it up and decorated it. It turned out so cute and she was so proud of it.

SHe wanted to make brownies yesterday but I was out of oil. She kept on me to go buy some until I finally went out this morning and bought some oil for her brownies. So this morning she made Brownies and also some oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. Mmm Mmm. Lucy was a big help too. :-)




2 comments:

Emily said...

WoW Karianne! I'm impressed. Looks GREAT for a first time cake decorator. I know a lot of cake decorators that would love to be able to write that well on cakes.
Love from your aunt in Texas,
Emily

Peak said...

Oops, actually Brent wrote the Happy Birthday part. She couldn't quite figure out how to make the frosting come out with the right pressure to write.