www.flickr.com

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Angie's date


We started taking the girls on one on one dates. They can pick anywhere they want to go. Amy went to IHOP with Brent last week. Angie chose to go to "the big Pizza place". That's Incredible Pizza Company. I think it's the closest we have to an amusement park in Tulsa now and it always has amusement park crowds. I don't like crowds and with Angie's SID she kinda shuts down too so we got in and out as as fast as we could. I took her to the mall as well to get her picture taken. I made a Valentine's skirt that (sorry to brag) just turned out gorgeous and Angie just looks so good in it I had to get her picture taken in it. Everyone at the studio told Angie she was beautiful and they also said I could post her picture on my blog, but I can't get it to work for some reason right now so here's some snapshots of her in the skirt. We had a lot of fun.

No comments: