www.flickr.com

Saturday, April 25, 2009

A night with Peter Pan


Karianne had a date night with me last night. We went to see the play Peter Pan. She loved it. When we met all the characters after the play I thought she might want her picture with Wendy. Nope, she really wanted her picture with Captain Hook! I thought she might change her mind when she saw him, but she didn't Hook was standing right next to Peter Pan, she buzzed right by Pan and asked Captain Hook if she could have a picture with him. He obliged, what a nice bad guy.

We won't talk about how I am challenged when it comes to unfamiliar highways, construction and back roads. There was just some dangerous driving one handed with a cell phone with Brent on the other end talking me through each turn when I realized my directions took me to a road closure. I was a nervous wreck when I got to the play. But the play was great, next time, Brent drives downtown though. :-)

1 comment:

Faith Peak said...

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun, despite the traffic. :)