www.flickr.com

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A beautiful end to a beautiful day


Caught the sunset today at church. Love my new camera! BTW, I think any day is beautiful that isn't windy here in Oklahoma. Today was such a day, I cleaned out my flower beds in the yard while the girls played on their swing set. Angie and Amy have the cutest little baby talk and it is so sweet to hear them talking to each other even when they are arguing. Angie came over to me and said, "Amy mad at me". I said, "I can't do anything about that, go back and play with her." I started raking again then I heard their discussion:

Amy: "Yangie, I not mad now, I nice"

Angie: "No you MAD!"

Amy: "No I not, yook I happy now!"

Angie: "No, you BAD!"

Amy: "No I nice, Yangie I nice now"

Angie: "No you are MAD!"

Amy: "No Yangie Yook, I have a happy face, see my happy face?"

Too cute, they crack me up. Angie wanted to stay mad at Amy for being mad at her. I finally cut in and told Angie to forgive Amy and play with her. Then they ran off together with two happy faces. :-)

1 comment:

Tab said...

Hi Karen, this is Teresa, Dede's friend. I enjoyed meeting your family. I watched ever even for that sunset, and it didn't happened while we were in OK. I enjoyed the story about the girls little tiff. I read your post a lot. I just dont always comment, my daughter says I am a lurker. I don't mean to lurk. So I will comment aften. Teresa tanddbryant@msn.com