www.flickr.com

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Brent and I watched " Marley and Me" last night. Very introspective movie, good too. Anyway, the entire time we watched the movie, my dog Pixie was on my lap, in my face squirming around constantly to make sure I noticed her. I think she wanted me to know she was every bit as good as Marley. For some reason, I started thinking about dogs in movies and you know what? I can't think of many - well none off the top of my head, black dogs in movies. No all of my dogs that I have owned have either had black or dark fur. What's wrong with darker dogs on Hollywood? I guess they aren't as photogenic as golden labs or white poodles. I looked down at my dog sprawled across my lap and just had to laugh. All but one of my dogs have been long haired dogs too. If they don't open their mouth you can't tell which end it which. Here's some pictures of my crazy dog on my lap. Not to mention that she looks just a little scary too. :-)

No comments: