www.flickr.com

Monday, June 30, 2008

Amy's surgery


Brent and Amy got up around 5 this morning and went to the hospital for Amy's foot operation. It lasted about an hour. Brent called me to say everything went well and the Dr told him when he lifted the tendon, Amy's foot immediately went to a normal foot position. Her little foot is no longer twisted and bent!! I just teared up when I heard that. What a difference this will make to her! Right now she is home and sleeping, pretty tired little girl. Before I put her down for a nap she was propped up on the couch and holding court like a queen.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Praise the Lord! What awesome news! So happy for her. Yay Amy! A new family and hopefully a new walk all before her 3rd birthday--wonderful! :) I hope her recovery goes well.