www.flickr.com

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Hmmmm


One of my children, I won't say who, has been raiding the bathroom every day for 2 weeks. It started when I opened the cabinet over the toilet when Brent's sisters got here to get them some soap and washclothes. I guess my children had no idea that cabinet opened. Ever since then I find soaps, liquid soaps, with no lids, towels, powders and nic nacs missing from that shelf. One day the entire shelf was emptied! I searched their room and found the stuff next day in her bed. Evey day she gets in trouble and solemnly tells me she will "never take that stuff again". the next day, more stuff missing.
today their bedroom had baby powder unleashed on it and I coughed every time I went in there, I finally realized they had dumped powder right on top of a fan and it was stirring all around the room.

Tonight we heard strange noises coming from the bedroom when we thought everyone was asleep, Brent went in there and came out a few minutes later with lotion, washclothes, an antique glass powder cup and a plunger! He found it all in her bed and she was rolling on them in her sleep.

Ewwww.

No comments: