www.flickr.com

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Girls night out


I took the girls to our favorite hangout, Kiddiepark last night. It's an amusement park for little ones. We were getting together with a group of other adoptive families with children from china. I usually surprise them and not tell them where we are going until we get there, just in case my plans change. :-)
we were almost there when Karianne told me Angie was coloring on the seat with her crayon. I got onto Angie and then Angie told me that Karianne colored on her seat too. I got onto both of them and told them they were going to be in time out when we get "there", and just Amy would get to ride for the first few rides. They were fine with that as long as we weren't going home. Karianne said, "oh I love to watch Amy ride, that's my favorite thing to do." I don't think I was being mean enough. I scolded them some more and I think I ended it with something like, "what were you thinking?" Karianne said quietly, "we thought it was a good idea..."


Besides that, we had fun. They were all "brave" and road almost all the rides. I was even brave and road a few rides myself, believe me I was more brave than them, I hate going around and around. :-)

No comments: