www.flickr.com

Thursday, August 14, 2008

2 year old girl needs to find her forever family

Is this your child?

I am a two year old little girl and everyone who sees my photo says I
am just too cute for words! I have iris albinismus in both of my
eyes. My eyes look beautiful! I am also diagnosed with deafness but I
can talk (my orphanage even says I'm talkative). If you ask me, I can
point to my eyes, ears, nose, and mouth! I know "big" and "small" and
love to read picture books. I also love to sing and play games and
play on the slide. One of my favorite things to do is to dress and
undress baby dolls.

If you would like to see my file and consider adopting me, please call
Erin Hunlock at: 281-465-9990. CCAA requires that you must be able
to submit your completed dossier within 3 months of applying to adopt
me. If you meet all of China's qualifications for an adoptive family,
are already DTC through Harrah's, OR if you are not yet a Harrah's
family but you have already submitted your I-800A application, and can
meet the 3 month deadline, please call Erin to review my file!

No comments: