www.flickr.com

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Happy Birthday Jack!




Another one of my sons had a birthday today. I also didn't get to spend it with him, but I'll see him soon! Jack turns 3 today. I had a gift for him but it didn't make it to China in time, so we made a video of his family giving it  our best shot at "Happy Birthday Little Brother" in Chinese! 


 Since China is a day ahead of us, I already got pictures back of his birthday and of him watching his video. So now we kind of get to celebrate with him.

I don't understand the eggs and watermelon, will have to ask about that later. :-)

Happy boy! 
Watching the video of us. 

Eat Cake!

Party festivities


 Very soon little guy! You'll be with us. We can't wait. Our Article 5 is being picked up at the US embassy in China tomorrow and will be delivered to the Chinese Center of Adoption the same day. Then we just wait for an invitation to come get him. Currently it's taking about 2 weeks to get that "Travel Approval" or TA. I'm praying for just a bit sooner. Momma can't wait much longer!

No comments: