www.flickr.com

Monday, May 7, 2012

Jack sees his family for the first time!

Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west. Isaiah 43:5

We received the sweetest pictures today. I had made a family book for Jack and mailed it to him. He is in a loving foster home in China and I thought it would be a good idea to send pictures of his family to him so he can start to prepare his heart to look forward to his family waiting for him. I'm sure it will be very hard for him to leave this good family that has cared for him for the past 2 years and I pray that this will help him as well as perhaps ease the hearts of the family to know he is going to a family that loves him and are eagerly awaiting his arrival. 

Anyway, Jack got his photo book and today I got pictures of him looking through his book. Just precious. Makes me cry and I can't wait to bring him home to his family.

I love this one, he just looks like he is studying his daddy's face.

He likes Amy.

Look, Jack has dimples!

He's pointing at our dogs, he looks happy about the dogs. That's good!


No comments: