www.flickr.com

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Garage Sale Score!

I have a small loveseat for my main couch in my living room. It's really just big enough for one person. Then it started sagging in the middle and went from bad to worse. I've been dreaming for and looking for a couch for a while now. The ultimate was a leather couch. Out of my price range, but a girl can dream. Friday, Brent and I went to a yard sale and there was a big comfy leather couch with beautiful lines for $40! Brent immediately said, "no." The cushions were very faded and worn and one cushion had a tear. I begged and convinced him, handy seamstress that I am, that I could reupholster the cushions and it would look fabulous. He sighed and let me have it. Yeah!! I got right to work, I was so eager to get it fixed up I forgot to get a before picture. So here's some pictures of the couch with the worst cushion already reupholstered with brown corduroy. I love it! I'll post another picture when I get it finished.



No comments: