www.flickr.com

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Phoenix on my mind

The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail. Isaiah 58:11

For more than a month, Brent and I have had a running joke that somehow every day we see our hear Phoenix mentioned everywhere. We call it our Phoenix fix. Billboards, news, internet, friends... everywhere. It's weird because before, it had never been on my radar, I knew nothing of Phoenix or Arizona now, I hear about it every day. Today, my Phoenix fix came at church and it made me laugh and I just had to share it. The pastor shared the above verse today in his sermon. Obviously the verse is referring to Phoenix!

We pack up tomorrow, load Tuesday and then we'll be off to that sun-scorched land!

No comments: