www.flickr.com

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Oolagah

I took the girls to Will Rogers Birthplace farm again a few days ago. That's were the pictures of Lucy in "The Road Less Traveled" post were taken. It had been a while since I had been there, couldn't remember the hours they were open so on my way up there I tried to call 411 to get the hours. If you've called 411 it's all a recording that asks the business name, city and state. The farm is in Oolagah. I kept saying Oolagah, Oklahoma. Oooo la gah. OOooh la gah! The recording just couldn't understand the name. I was laughing so hard, and trying to say Oolagah over and over on the phone while I was driving. Just wasn't a good situation. So I finally gave up and hung up and took my chances that they were open. I used to like to play Crash Bandicoot on PS2. There's some sort of tribal mask that pops up every now and then and that is exactly what he says- oolagah! I felt like that little character as I kept saying the name over and over. One of Amy's favorit things to tell me is, "You crazy momma". They all thought I was on that car ride.

No comments: