www.flickr.com

Thursday, May 21, 2009

I think I'm in Love.

I've had the free coupon for a large one topping pizza at Papa Murphy's forever. I finally decided to cash in yesterday and treat the girls to some pizza. It's a take and bake pizza. I ordered a pepperoni pizza and watched the guy make it. Oh wow! It IS a large pizza, very big. He put a heaping bowl of cheese all over the pizza, then he went all around the edges with pepperoni overlapping each one and worked his way in laying pepperoni until I couldn't see the cheese layer at all. I've never seen so much pepperoni on a pizza before. Then topped with MORE cheese. Sorry for making you drool, but it was delicious! I will be back!



1 comment:

Carol said...

I love Papa Murphy's pizza! It's especially good when it means you don't have to cook while daddy is gone!!! :)