www.flickr.com

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Keys


Yesterday when Brent came home from work he let Lucy have his keys although he had a feeling he'd regret it. She loves keys and started trying them on all the doors.

This morning Brent got up early to go work out before he started work. He couldn't find his keys anywhere. I got up and helped him look. Lucy was sleeping with me so she soon got up after me. Brent turned on all the lights in the house in search of his keys, so soon all the girls where up. We all searched for his keys for at least 40 minutes. He finally gave up, and took his car keys off my key ring and started to leave. He turned to Lucy one last time and said, "Lucy, where did you hide my keys?" Amy jumped up and said, "I know where they are" and marched into the kitchen, opened a drawer and pulled out his keys and gave them to him. Brent and I just looked at her. He said, "Amy thank you! How did you know they were in that drawer?" Amy said, "Because that's where I put them!"

I'll never know what Amy thought we were searching for all morning.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Karin,
Amy looks so good in this picture. All your kids look good but Amy has really changed. How is she doing? She looks so healthy. I had to comment because the change in her is apparent.
Katie is a doll and is doing really well.
Take Care,
Christine