www.flickr.com

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Thrift Shop Finds

I got a book from the library recently called Bazaar Style.  I think I finally found a name for my decorating style. I collect stull I like and decorate with it. Sounds simple, but I have a lot of stuff I like. My house is definately not the vogue minimalist look but I like it.

I found this cute little chair at a thrift shop for $29.99. I talked them down to $7. Yeah! It's very small, it looks great in the kids play room.


I bought this bag of toys just for the little boy with the pot on his head. We used to call him Frowny when my sisters and I were kids. A+ for creativity.


I love old things, especially old toys, I found this great old Fisher Price Shoe at the same store.


Found this one too, same store. My toy collection thanks me. :-)


This howerver I did NOT buy, a pair of jeans for some reason they thought were very valueable.




I also didn't buy this. Looks like I missed the good deal when it was still at Walmart. Drat.


No comments: