www.flickr.com

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Orphan Alert

I just need to share another link. I'm been seeing more stories come out of this country lately of children with Downs Syndrome being left in cribs and starved. I really don't have the right words to describe what is being done. It's horrific. I saw another story this morning that I just have to share. This precious child is 11 years old and weighs 10lbs. I don't even understand how she is still alive, she's a fighter and God is keeping her alive, to stir our hearts to action perhaps? She needs a family, she needs to know love. There is a grassroots effort to raise the money for her adoption in hopes that a family will step forward. Please help her, because as the blogger says at the link, It IS our problem. God put us on this world to be a shining light, to be known by our DEEDS and LOVE.
 Please go to the link here, it's so hard to read and see the pictures but we must read and do something!

No comments: