www.flickr.com

Thursday, September 3, 2009

smarter than the average bear I am!

Lucy eats everything. EVERYTHING. We have found marbles, toys, plastic lizards, and peanuts in her diapers. And that's just the stuff that didn't digest! If it tastes bad she doesn't learn her lesson she goes right back to it. Earlier this week, we were blowing bubbles in the back yard. the moment I let Lucy have a try, she blew a bubble, then turned up the bottle and chugged the bubble juice. She really didn't like it and kept spitting, gagging and blowing bubbles out of her mouth. I thought that may teach her a lesson. Ha! Not really. The next night we were all blowing bubbles in the yard again. Lucy begged for her own bottle again and I gave it to her. She looked at me sideways, smiled then turned up the bottle and chugged it dry. But see, I'm a smart momma and even if she doesn't learn, I do. Before I have her the bottle of bubbles, I took an empty bubble bottle and filled it with water and handed it to her. HA!

No comments: