www.flickr.com

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wednesday


One more day until Brent comes back from camp. Praise God! ;-) I saw my Dr today and he asked how Brent was "holding up" at camp. I said, "you gotta be kidding me!" I guarantee he is getting more sleep and more rest than I am!
I took Amy to her Dr down in Tulsa today (right before I went to my Dr). He said all the bandages could come off and she can wear shoes now. I need to get some for her. One foot is 3 sizes smaller than the other so I am going to have to buy 2 pr in the same style. Amy was afraid to walk on her foot. At the Dr's office she wouldn't get off the table and kept pointing at the bandages so someone would put them back on for her so she could walk out of there. I picked her up and put her in the stroller since I didn't have a shoe to put on her.
At home, she just sat. I kept telling her to get up and go play and she'd point at her foot. I'd tell her it was ok for her to walk on it. It took a few hours but she is finally walking around on it now. She seems very proud of herself about it too. :-)

Took the girls to a water carnival tonight at a church that they attended VBS at last week. I got them all suited up, towels, change of clothes the works. We got there and they all screamed that they didn't want to get wet so we sat around and sweated for 2 hours. Crazy kids! Amy actually got wet, there was a little pool set up and she sat in it for quite a while. Karianne and Angie were content to eat watermelon and cheetos - they were a mess!

No comments: