www.flickr.com

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Body Piercing


Amy and Karianne got their ears pierced today. Karianne went first and didn't even blink an eye. I was very suprised. I haven't prepared them at all the it would hurt a little. Honestly I don't remember how much it hurt. Karianne hopped down and said, "it just hurt a little". Amy was next and she started fussing a little as soon as they started touching her ears and she cried when they pierced her ears. Angie watched Amy wided eyes and I said, "Ok Angie, you're next" Angie just looked really nervous and said, "no.... uh no..." So Angie decided not to get hers pierced but I told her to let me know if she changed her mind. I wish I had snapped a picture of her face as well. :-)

Amy and Karianne both got a "Certificate of Bravery". Angie still got treated to McDonalds so she didn't mind too much.

No comments: