www.flickr.com

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Shoe Thief


Amy always has had to wear tennis shoes and socks because that was the only thing that would stay on her right foot. We realized we could put her in a sandal or flops now that the right foot is in a cast. She is very excited. She tries on all the flops she can find. She has never worn one before and is still trying to figure out how to walk in it, she drags it around to keep it on her foot. She's become a little shoe thief, there are flops and sandals missing their mates all over our house. it makes it hard when the other girls and I need to find our shoes. Last night we had some friends over. Amy took one of her friends flip flops immediately and wouldn't give it back all night. I think she liked that it had a pink bow on it.

Today Amy has been dressing up this little doll to look like her, notice- one shoe.

2 comments:

Gyna said...

Amber has always liked to put my shoes on "just for fun" and clomp around. This weekend Mike took the kids to the store and called me on his cell with a question and put Amber on. She had to tell me she accidentally wore my shoes to the store -oops. It's jut the beginning . . . next it will be my hair bands, clothes, jewelery, there's no end.

Denna said...

Precious!!!