www.flickr.com

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Jesus Is Alive!


The girls are taking a nap right now after an action packed day that is not over yet! We had to be at church this morning early for an 8:30 service, Brent and I were both teaching so we had to be there extra early. We also taught in both services so the girls got to hear the lesson twice. I taught in Kiki's Treehouse and was priviledged to tell the Story of Easter to Preschoolers were where hearing it for the first time! Our "special words" for the day in preschool where, "Jesus is Alive" . After hearing the lesson twice Karianne and Angie where pros and they did the lesson again for me after church while we waited for Brent. It was so cute and so precious to me to hear them tell the Resurrection story in their own words, or should I say my words that they repeated from memory.
Here's a picture of them telling the lesson, not a great picture. I was holding Lucy and trying to catch them still long enough to snap the picture.
Tonight we are going to a church in Tulsa that is doing an Easter drama so the girls can SEE the story of Easter as well.
Happy Easter!

No comments: