www.flickr.com

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Addicted


I saw a news story this week that raised the question that perhaps Angelina Jolie was addicted to adoption. I couldn't believe it! Of all the things to be addicted to! Isn't addiction supposed to be a vice? It amazes me to see the selfishness of this world when a person who has more than 2 kids is crazy or must be trying to make up for something in their own life! If I am addicted to adoption then haleluiah that God has opened my eyes to the plight of orphans and as a mother I cannot help but to scoop them up, and wipe away their tears and say," there there, I am your mother now, I'll keep you safe". Is that not what God has done for us? I love all mt girls so much and yearn for my little girl Amy in China to come home to us. I pray to God that there may be more addicts out there. What a different world this would be if we all became addicted to adoption!

No comments: