www.flickr.com

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Day 10- Guangzhou




We walked and shopped today. Nothing else. Jack and I for the most part seem to be pals now. He stays with me at a table when Brent goes to order food, he holds my hand when we walk, and he even let me carry him today.





  Pedestrian street is such a fun place to shop and people watch. Hoards of people shop here. I have great video, but we've been unable to upload video since we've been in China. It will have to wait. Our room is on the 8th floor looking down on Pedestrian Street. It's interesting, it looks so nice walking down the street, but from our view from the hotel you can tell the street is just a facade placed on some old buildings hiding all the less attractive buildings behind it.
Here's what it looks like from street level

Here's what it looks like from above

No comments: