www.flickr.com

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Oh Lucy


This morning I woke up and came downstairs to find Lucy had gotten into my food coloring, had dumped them all out and was finger painting in it. It is not coming off of her hands and mouth. Can't get it out of the wood cabinets either. She is just going to have to have green hands for a while. Thank goodness Easter Sunday was this past Sunday. Those hands would not have matched her dress.

Yesterday she crawled in bed with me in the early morning hours and when I got up I found that we were both sleeping in chocolate crumbs. I always thought that would be a dream come true, but it wasn't. Very messy. She was covered in chocolate. My clean sheets had chocolate on them. Went to her bedroom and found her bed and teddy bears with chocolate all over them. Found 2 wrappers and finally figured out she had gotten up at some time in the night and raided the Easter baskets and ate 2 of her sister's big chocolate bunnies. That girl!


No comments: