www.flickr.com

Friday, April 9, 2010

Demolition Lucy




Today was a typical day with Lucy. Woke up cleaned up a mess. At naptime, kept hearing something coming from her room. Went to check on her and found her in Karianne's bed. She had emptied Karianne's piggy bank, got into her jewelry box and broke open Karianne's lip gloss- all over herself and Karianne's bed. It took me a long time to clean up the mess. After I came downstairs from cleaning that up, found her dripping with some spill and found soda all over the kitchen floor. A good mop to the floor and went to sit down. Didn't bother changing her, just took off her wet shirt. She went outside to play. When she had been playing quietly for too long I went out to check on her. Found Lucy sharing a bag of dog treats with the dogs. I cleaned up several more Lucy messes before putting her to bed. I'm tired.

No comments: