www.flickr.com

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

knots and curls

I saw a picture of this online and I thought I'd try it out.
 After Karianne got out of the shower I twisted and knotted her hair.

The other kids all wanted their hair done too so they all lined up. It doesn't take as long as all over braids or the smocking thing I do with the rubber bands so I got them all done in a little over a half hour. Except for Amy, she had the all over hair bands in a smocking pattern so we left her hair alone. they all loved how silly their hair looked but I suspect it wasn't that comfortable to sleep on.

 this morning I took out the knots and their hair was SUPER curly.

I could barely get a pick through the curls. Karianne cried and was afraid kids would laugh at her so she went to school in a pigtail. Angie loved hers and it looks very pretty.

 Lucy likes hers as long as she doesn't look in the mirror to remind her that I stuck a bow in her hair. :-)

No comments: