www.flickr.com

Friday, September 24, 2010

Woosy did it





Lucy. She is such a crazy kid. She keeps us all hopping and laughing. She always manages to get up before me and when I wake up, I am often confronted with crazy messes. When I ask who made the mess, she quickly confesses, Woosy did it!"

Today she was walking behind me on the sidewalk and I said, "you are such a slow poke." She said, "No I not, I Woosy."

We were in a crowded store and she was showing me stuff and backing in to people. I said, "watch out for people, and she turned around and yelled, "Watch out People!"



Always polite, she shakes her hand in front of her and says, "No fank you." If she doesn't want something.
If I ask her sisters to apologize to her, she readily apologizes as well even though she was the offended.

She paints her lips with red nail polish. Very well I might add. She also has done body art all over her tummy with my favorite tube of lipstick.

If I hold out my hand and I ask, "What's in your mouth?" I am more likely than not to get a handful of slimy dog food.

Oops, I was on the computer too long. Found a stool pulled up to the counter and half my sugar cubes missing. A loaf of bread is missing and a very happy, hyper Lucy, soaking wet, outside picking green oranges from the tree. Gotta go.

No comments: