www.flickr.com

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Play the Piano Baby!


Lucy is into banging. We brought the little toy piano into the living room for her last night and she has been at it constantly since then. I put her in her walker, and she made her way back over the the piano. A little more challenging to reach but she managed.

Of course, every time I bring something out for Lucy the other girls take an immediate interest in it and wait for Lucy to get tired of playing with something so they can pounce on it. They all more or less took turns on it. Karianne was playing it this morning and didn't feel like she had the undivided attention of an appreciative audience. She came to me and said, "momma, I'm trying to play music on the piano and Amy is laughing and playing and coughing and I can't hear!"

Mozart must have silence while composing.

No comments: